blogger music

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thoughts, Questions & Confessions


 There so many topics I could write on right now but I haven't been able to reflect clearly. So here are some of my most random, unclear, thoughts I have had recently.

 



  • How rich would you be if money were in terms of happiness, instead of currency? 
  • I am at a crossroad in my life right now. I need to make some decisions and plan small steps on my next move. 
  • Every so often, I fantasize of having short hair. But my hair is my comfort, so I would probably have a panic attack after its gone.
  • I often wonder if two people can have the same vision, or is it that there is one person who is always compromising?
  •  I want to try JET BLACK hair.  The black hair and my fair skin would make me look like a totally different person and possibly even more like an anime character (as people say I look like Sailor Moon) lol


  • Nothing makes me happier than being touched & massaged.

  • What makes you feel most passionate and alive? Music, designs, photos and color. Love and kisses. 
  • I try to see each experience as a way to learn. Try not to let go of the student mentality.
  • What's the difference between being alive and truly living? 
  • Has your greatest fear ever come true? 
  •  "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa
  •  There are so many things that can be left unsaid.s... I think we should all try to think of others feelings more. Before speaking, try to process whats about to come out a little longer and think..   1) Is it helpful/beneficial?   2)Is it kind?    3) Is it true?   
We may find ourselves talking a little less...which is okay too.

  •  I believe one way to stay in love is to devote to making that person have a better day everyday. Whether that means cooking for them, or letting them know how much they mean to you or picking up a flower for them.. Girls love that ;) 
  • I have an appreciation for the bodies of both men and women. I think both men and women are soo beautiful in their own ways. There is something beautiful about each person.
  • Why do I always have issues with my eyes? Allergies, watery eyes, stuff flying in there, eyelashes jamming into my eyeball.. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I wonder if other people have these issues all the time like I do.
  • Laughter is a beautiful thing. Too bad we can't force ourselves to feel that feeling with a touch of a button. (Naturally, I mean :P)
  • Here are some random photos..  :)



Can I have this pillow?!











 Last but not least.. Here is Bliss. Shes feeling much better now.
 It is amazing how much shes grown and changed. Her eyes, her paws, her features...Check it out!










She's so beautiful. <3 Still a kitten but she has developed a lot!


I hope you enjoyed my random ramblings.


Toodles. xo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mmmk, first off, jet black would be awesome on you. But you will have to deal with roots pretty often, and black is really hard to get out. If anything try a demi permanent dark brown a few shades lighter than black. Black is a 1, I just used a 4 on my hair, and it is basically black still. I think you would feel liberated cutting your hair off, it is good to come out of your comfort zone and do something crazy once in awhile! That tree you posted with the leaves tied up to it is exactly what our wedding guestbook was, and I kept all the leaves to scrapbook. Bliss is suuuuuuper adorable!

Wake_Up_Fashion said...

Hey thank you so much for the hair feedback! I think I would want to try something that would wash out after a while. Is it manic panic that does that? I agree, I need a change and to get out of my comfort zone. <3

hehe, I wish you could meet Bliss' personality too! :)

Unknown said...

manic panic washes out after a few weeks, but they don't have natural colors. I used wella demi permanent on my hair this time from sallys, and I love it. It'll last about 3 months and be slowly washing out that whole time. you could go in to sallys and talk to the girls there and tell them exactly what you want, then they will help you find it=) hopefully someday i can!