blogger music

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Lifted my spirit


Epiphany: any moment of great or sudden revelation.

This blog is going to be short. I just want to share this audio .. its called communications of light.


 This is very lifting. My mom sent me this and I am inspired. Had to share:

 Listen to the whole thing.. no matter what walk of life youre in.. I bet it will HELP you.

 Here's the link--->  

http://communionoflight.com/recordings/?key=ac775ba322ddab1540458a8cb295635a

If you can.. Please listen to it all when you have time. By yourself with no distractions.

  • For those of you who are short on time...start at 2:19 through 4:30 if you want to get the MAIN idea that I got from it. 






I hope you guys enjoyed the audio clip.
 The word "delicious" is much different to me now after listening to that. lol.
but seriously though.. life is delicious.

Much Love!!

Happy Fourth of July. 




No comments: