blogger music

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Sangria, Orlando, Disney ...and a Growth for Loving Life




Prepare for a long blog ;)


 I'm busier now than before.
 I have the energy to plan and do what I want to.




[Manicure/Pedicure]





[More exercise]



[Time to actually look how I want]

[Time to sleep in]


[I've seen lots of movies]

 Whats Your Number, Magic Mike, Ted, Project X


[Seen a lot of great people]

I went to my friend Barbies birthday bash. Happy Birthday again Barbie! I wish we had more time to talk and we should get together more often. I enjoyed being in an atmosphere where people just hung out and got to know each other. I look up to her a lot for keeping so many people entertained all the time.

I saw one of my dearest friends, Gia who makes me feel like I can carry on conversations and laughter forever with too. I feel like we can really relate on a lot of pains we have had in life.

We visited with a friend, named Jacquie who just had a baby.
 Her baby is sooo tiny and cute.
She is already the best mommy.  I can tell.

It reminded me that I don't see babies very often. 
They are so innocent and pure.
They bring you to a sense of humility for some reason.. 
Here is little Carter looking up at me. 

^haha it looks like I cut my hair short..no way. Its just a layer.


[I shopped! which doesn't happen too often]




 

Made lots of derrrrricious food ;)
all time favorite snack (Tortilla with veggie cream cheese, slices of ham/turkey, a dill pickle... then roll it up and slice into little wheels) 


Sangria is our favorite thing to get when we go out because its light.. 
Its even better at home!!
Melon wine, Brandy, Hansen's mandarin lime soda and loads of fruit:
-watermelon
-peaches
-oranges
-lemons
-blueberries
-raspberries

[Baths and Self Care]





 [Time with my Man]






Wednesday was our anniversary! 
We got together officially on July 11, 2009.

Crazy how time flies. And still to this day he makes me giggle like a school girl. Hes treated me to more than I can even type. But here's a start:

Look at those flowers! We had an amazing gourmet dinner at one of new favorite places..!

 Bone Fish Grill is so good. It doesn't matter what you order..

It will be supreme, my friend.. 


SUPREME! 


Hey Chris!








I cannot believe we didn't take more pictures. Oh well!
I was too happy to do it I guess. and I didn't really think about my phone..


I got Chris this over-sized "3" balloon that was silver, and two white and black ones that had intricate designs. Yeah they lasted 8 hours but balloons are always fun, so I figured hey, why not! I found another sports shirt that I thought he would like.. NFL gear, Broncos T shirt. And I found the way to Colorado Symphony tickets. I am so excited. Have you ever been in a HUGE structure where the noise bounces off the walls? 
Well imagine that plus a whole orchestra playing right in front of you. 

Did I already mention I am Verrry VERY excited for this! 


Another thing I'm excited for is the gift that Chris got for me. Loves it!
He is so thoughtful. As far as the rest goes...

Most amazing meal. Most fulfilling night along with many others before that.

Here's a sneak at what I wore... But not the whole thing, it was pretty daring of me.
It was very leggy and petite. I enjoyed being extra girly.

Lacy black top, with high-waisted shorts, a lacy belt to cinch it, some high heeled booties, and a black sweater to make it classy.








We got some amazing Creme Brulee!








 Here are some other desserts that I've been craving so bad! 



Baked Chocolate Chip Cookie ala mode


 Cheesecake

Tiramisu


Cream Puffs

[Vacation Planning]

Only a few weeks away!
I have arranged a vacation to my childhood stomping grounds VERY soon.. DISNEY WORLD!
seriously, I'll always love Disney.
I love Orlando too.

Disney has been amazing through the years.







Has anybody been to Busch Gardens there in Orlando? Or Universal? 
I have been to Universal Studios and that was amazing too!

Let me know! Thanks for stopping in.


2 comments:

mom said...

So enjoyed your blog. Very sweet! Happy Anniversary to you two! Love the dog in the bath. The desserts look amazing. Fun read. :)

Wake_Up_Fashion said...

Thank you. :) Lol the dog in the bath is too funny! that is me after a long day.