blogger music

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Put the grace back.. Realize. Dont be too far bitter.



Gotta love the days off. That makes it an instant good day.  ;)
I feel like I have been pouring all of my energy into work. 
I was told once that you get out of it what you put in... So I am trying my best. 
There has been some point of true appreciation and some times of frustration..
But that's life.




Here is a recent outfit I had. Pretty cozy. Leggings, skirt, leopard top, and cardigan sweater. & Boots. Thank goodness for leggings.




 I would love a bath like this..  Much deeper and wider and then a table to have a book and some candles.










Here is the Christmas Tree this year if you haven't seen it yet





What else? I have been holding it in on this topic but...
 I must say..Its good to be alive. Last night and today proved that.



 (Every day should prove that but we certainly have been proven to take it for granted.)



 I must say, every time that we face people hurting other people.... There is a loss in my faith in humanity because there are people out there that exist like that. My heart goes out to the victims/families who are struggling through this heartache and time of loss. This is why OUR GRIPES of life and living do need to change. This includes myself. People need to start taking care of themselves. The mental illness is outrageous..

Lately, I haven't been sure how to slow myself down. It feels as though when I get home, the clock would move 10x as fast and that once dinner was figured out, then time for  cuddle/tv time with Chris and then off to bed we go! and we suddenly, begin again... New day already.

Being productive has always been important to me. If I am not on my way to do SOMETHING, I feel as if I am wasting time. I think this is the reason why I picture myself as being a "busy person". I am enjoying life right now for the most part except for the rushed feeling I have everywhere I go..I want to get more done in a day then is possible.

When I am at home, I feel I need to recharge my batteries. The next day, I am ready to go. Once the sun is down, I feel as if the day is over.

To replace this feeling of all this "rush"....I have to give myself some "getaway time"

If you don't care for yourself enough, you will wear yourself too thin. On Monday after work, I decided I would enjoy a free massage from covering two Saturdays for other people. They rewarded me with that. Much needed stress relief.All I needed to do was leave a tip.


We have a life with a constant schedule (with such little daylight now that the winter is here, I might add) and then we feel shorted. Everything is so planned. There is no relaxing, unless you plan it out. I hope that with recent and tragic events, there is some positivity in the end. We need to work on our own displeasures and follow what your mind thinks it needs to regain happiness.We should work on terminating the hate too. People are so quick to jump to anger.. me included. Lately, I catch myself in the process though and understand why I feel this way and what I can do to make it stop.







 


 

This month is going too fast already.
Anyone interested in going to thrift stores to find something to spiff up?!

Some ideas:
-Old frame turned into new spray painted chalkboard
-sweaters.. a million ideas on pinterest and google. (upcycling is the new term)
- Find a trinket and paint it gold.
-Theres a lot you can make of old books/magazines.

I am missing my intent to be creative and I need that in my life.
Earlier, the most 'artsy' thing I did was sing in my car... thats not enough. AT ALL! 




Chris and I at the Nuggets game (before the game started)
 







Fun stuff.

I am ready for Christmas to hurry and get here!





These made me chuckle:


 



 Hope all of you are well. 



Fashion Inspirations:







The end






No comments: