blogger music

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve!


Hi!



I am so thankful to have today off. I switched shifts with someone else to get today off.


Yesterday and today have been very successful days

Chris and I did lots of cleaning and catching up around the house. We are also getting back into the exercise schedule. I forgot how good it feels to get my heart rate up.



Look at our little creeper... This was one morning this week, before I opened the blinds, I found this peeking at me.









I went through all of my current/old magazines.




I completely cleared out two different old and dwindled candles... and bought one to replace the old one. I love these candles so much. The only issue I have is when it burns down to an inch left that I cannot burn through.


Now I have some reusable jars though. wooohooo.


Good for cotton balls, q-tip, potpourri, a pillar candle...etc?
I thought this was a fun project.





All I did was put them in the freezer for at least an hour, then cut into the candle with a butter knife... it breaks up so easily! then use a wet paper towel and dish soap and water to get the soot out. I may wash mine a few more times but wont stick anything edible in there. The candle scent sticks a little bit.


My mom and I went Christmas shopping. She got me some gorgeous towels that caught my eye! I haven't ever gotten bright towels. It goes to show you that some things don't change. 

"whatever the item is....if it comes in pink.... I'll take two please"
Adore.


Everything in my life has been pointing at me to get some exercise! I have been cold 24/7 all day long most days. Bad circulation. Tiredness.... feeling like my body needs more tone. I need to move my body more. I am now joining my mom in her workouts at her jazzercise classes! If you have not done jazzercise... it is similar to aerobics, dance, weight lifting, etc. This is a wonderful gift from my mom. The classes and the shoes. I was fitted specifically for these shoes. Amazing balance and support.


Thank you so much mom! I love them. Not to mention.. They are PINK!

------------------------------------
Some things I want to do in my 20's:
-go on vacation (3-4 days at least)
-continue to be a music connoisseur and share more findings with other music fans.
-Dress up for holidays
-Stay playful...  

Speaking of staying playful...
I am working on approaching people more thoughtfully. When I am not sure how to react, then I just don't react yet. I try to give myself some time to figure it out first. I also am trying to remember that everyone is a result of how they were raised.. Their fault or not, they are the way they are to an extent. Accepting people is actually a gift to yourself. It takes away the responsibility to keep track of a "score"..


The more that I implement this into my life, the better I feel.


 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! Tomorrow I will join my family for a big meal and gather to share gifts/sentiments. We are bringing a yummy dip and bacon wrapped jalapenos..stuffed with cream cheese! Oh man.




 I cant wait til the new year. I hope to get out and do something spontaneous for new years eve...!



I saw these cute sparkly shorts.... 
Then I decided I better figure out what my plans are before I string together an outfit.


No comments: