blogger music

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Current


 I got my hair cut! Here is before:

haha I'm not looking at the camera, cause I am looking at Chris :P

Here is after:



It is a LOT shorter to me but most people didn't really say anything. It is much healthier feeling and very cleaned up but I'm still going to buy some sheers from sally and keep up on those split ends myself when I can. I found ones that were ten dollars and ones that were eighty. Wow, I wonder whats the difference.. :/



 I am so glad we are halfway through this month. A bunch of time sensitive things had been on my plate and I am finally getting all the ends tied!

Summer is on its way and there's a lot to be enjoyed. I want to be free from a lot of stuff and venture out into my passions again.


And frankly I'm just tired. I want a week off to sleep. Where in the heck does all this time go? No one told me that when I got to my twenties, the time would start passing like nobodies business. Actually, no.. someone has. But its not fair! That's why we each should try to enjoy the moment.

This summer:

 I'm going to start looking into equipment to record music or get a keyboard that records.. I want to make music.


Look at how pretty this girl is.. Zoey Deschanel. When she started getting popular I was so happy to see a different style of woman in the media.. She is not the typical Hollywood girl. She seems so genuine and she has blue eyes and brown hair. Just saying. ;)



I am still working to meal plan and make sure I dedicate myself to good work outs and on a consistent basis. 


Chris: 

You are so amazing. :) 


You keep me sane. 


Food lately:

Loving Coffee!  

Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits.. 







I'm addicted to Chobani... There's so many flavors!


Other recent obsessions:


 Lana Del Ray.. she is amazing. I love her voice.


The only unfortunate happening right now is... My Siberian kitten will not be coming from the person who I had originally planned it with. She said the momma cat had a false pregnancy. I was suppose to get a kitten in June, and now it wont be til September. I had to contact her since no one told me what was going on... They were suppose to be already born and she didn't even call to tell me it didn't work out.
 

The breeder does not want to speak with me on the phone and I believe that for a $800-$950 purchase, the least I deserve is some communication. (Hello, customer service!) I am getting refunded and am looking indefinitely elsewhere. This is a good thing in the end I am sure. I don't want to do business with someone who doesn't respect my reasonable expectations. I am taking it as a learning experience. I am also grateful for the refund on my deposit.




Moving on! To a different breeder and closer to us as well.







 Goodnight everyone. I hope that everyone had a nice mothers day and a nice weekend in general. Mine was overall just tooooooooo fast! 

Have a nice week everyone! Enjoy the little things :)



No comments: